Residential Crash Courses available – Semi Intensive Driving Lessons in Automatic & Manual
- Congratulations to Lisa Robertson from Harthill. Lisa made sure she was ready for her test within her own mind Before going ahead. There was never any pressure to sit the test. Confidence was the key to her success. Having previously attempted the test when she was 17 years old, the experience did not bode well for self belief. The Pass Test Certificate which she received was purely down to her own self motivation and self belief.Lisa RobertsonHarthill
- Congratulations to Amanda - fantastic student from start to finish. Some of you party animals might recognise her as she is a bit a a celebrity in her own workplace. Thank you for trusting in the advice I could give you - Well done - totally chuffed for you. Now for the MICRO car weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.AmandaFrom Larkhall
- Following a successful consultation and subsequent training support Hannah from Carnwath was delighted to have passed her driving test in Bathgate. Taking the number of hours as recommended by the DSA and ourselves Hannah passed her test not long after her birthday. Showing a positive attitude to learning and accepting responsibility of driving Hannah adapted to achieve her goal.HannahFrom Carnwath
- "I enjoyed my lessons with LiveDrive, David took the the time to help me with any aspect of driving I found difficult and help build my confidence as a learner driver, which helped me PASS my test! I would recommend LiveDrive to any learner driver"KerrieWishaw
- Lloyd said "Thank you David best instructor out there mate thank you for putting up with me. I new it was frustrating for you lol all the best for the future mate" There is no better feeling for Lloyd from Coatbridge.Lioyd RodgerCoatbridge
Save ££££££ and learn quicker with us! CALL/ TEXT NOW ! 07766270837
Fast pass Intensive Driving Courses, Driving Lessons from a local driving school near Glasgow, covering Wishaw, Carluke, Newmains, East Kilbride and all surrounding areas in Lanarkshire North & South.
Post Codes Covered ML1, ML2, ML3, ML4, ML5, ML6, ML7, ML8, ML9, G12, G68, G72, G74
Learn to drive in a week to a standard that allows you to sit your practical driving test. With an assessment lesson being taken to ensure you know what is involved
You are introduced to LiveDrive’s standards and practices, Then you are assessed for your suitability to the course, and from that you know whether your Instructor is suited to you. Your LiveDrive Instructor will help tailor a course to your needs. All courses can be completed in 1 or 2 weeks.
The Most common courses are
Beginners Course – 40 Hours
For the absolute beginner – hours are subject to your ability to learn, master the vehicle controls, read the road and planning ability – Please do not underestimate the standard of safe driving.
One Week Intensive – 30 Hours
Recommended for learners with some experience (10-15hrs) and are confident in their own ability to learn.
Weekend Course – 10 Hours
Can be taken over a few days during the week or weekend. Recommended for learners who are near test standard or may have previously sat the Practical Driving Test.
Although a course can be completed in a week to suit your current life style, we also recommend that learning is often best practiced over a longer period of time to allow self-reflection and build on your experiences.
Test availability is managed by the DSA and is out with LiveDrive’s control however we will endeavor to secure a test within our agreed time scales. This can often be organized in a week or two and within agreed time scales.
“Our aim is to deliver quality & structured driving lessons, which help shape your attitude to driving and develop your willingness for sharing the road with others, responsibly & with respect”